Agenda for Library Board Meeting
Tuesday, December 14, 2021 @ 6 p.m. Spillman Public Library, 719 Wisconsin Avenue, North Fond du Lac
- Call to Order
- Citizen Participation
- Consent Agenda
- Approve minutes from previous meeting on Wednesday, October 13, 2021.
- Review and Approve list of bills from Sept. and Oct. 2021.
- Review and Accept:
- Monthly Financial Statement of Accounts for Sept. and Oct. 2021.
- Director’s Monthly Reports for Sept. and Oct. 2021.
- Treasurer’s Report
- Other Reports
- Unfinished Business
- COVID-19 operations?—(Discussion/Possible Action)
- Library Trustee Meeting Stipend--(Discussion and possible action)
- Library Exterior Plan (Paint Project Update/Banner ideas)--(Discussion and possible action)
- New Business
- Children's Librarian job description--(Discussion and possible action)
- Santa Night—(Discussion only)
Any person who has a qualifying disability, as defined by the Americans with Disabilities Act, and who requires that the meeting, or materials at the meeting be in an accessible format must contact the Library 48 hours before the meeting so that the necessary arrangements may be made to accommodate each request. Phone: 920-929-3771.
Closed session: In accordance with State Statute 19.85(1)(c), considering employment, promotion, compensation or performance evaluation data of any public employee over which the government body has jurisdiction or exercises responsibility.