Agenda for Library Board Meeting
Wednesday, August 10, 2022 @ 6 p.m. Spillman Public Library, 719 Wisconsin Avenue, North Fond du Lac
- Call to Order
- Citizen Participation
- Consent Agenda
- Approve minutes from previous meeting on Wednesday, June 8, 2022.
- Review and Approve list of bills from March and April 2022
- Review and Accept:
- Monthly Financial Statement of Accounts for March and April 2022
- Director’s Monthly Reports for March and April 2022.
- Treasurer’s Report
- Other Reports
- Unfinished Business
- COVID 19 updates--(Discussion and possible action)
- Village ARPA funding ideas for library--(Discussion only)
- Poet Laureate idea--(Discussion and possible action)
- New Business
- FDL Public Library partially fine free as of June 2022--(Discussion and possible action)
- Any other library service ideas--(Discussion and possible action)
Any person who has a qualifying disability, as defined by the Americans with Disabilities Act, and who requires that the meeting, or materials at the meeting be in an accessible format must contact the Library 48 hours before the meeting so that the necessary arrangements may be made to accommodate each request. Phone: 920-929-3771.
Closed session: In accordance with State Statute 19.85(1)(c), considering employment, promotion, compensation or performance evaluation data of any public employee over which the government body has jurisdiction or exercises responsibility.