Agenda for Library Board Meeting Wednesday, December 14, 2022 @ 5 p.m.
Spillman Public Library, 719 Wisconsin Avenue, North Fond du Lac
- Call to Order
- Citizen Participation
- Consent Agenda
- Approve minutes from previous meeting on Wednesday, October , 2022.
- Review and Approve list of bills from September and October 2022
- Review and Accept:
- Monthly Financial Statement of Accounts for September and October 2022
- Director’s Monthly Reports for September and October 2022.
- Treasurer’s Report
- Other Reports
- Unfinished Business
- Poet Laureate update--(Discussion and possible action)
- Mural update in Amy Leemon's memory update--(Discussion and possible action)
- ARPA update--(discussion only)
- Exterior Banner Project Update--(Discussion and possible action)
- Hours on Door Update--(Discussion only)
- Tabled updates: COVID-19, Seed Library, and Fine Schedule Review
- New Business
- Any other library service ideas--(Discussion and possible action)
- Any person who has a qualifying disability, as defined by the Americans with Disabilities Act, and who requires that the meeting, or materials at the meeting be in an accessible format must contact the Library 48 hours before the meeting so that the necessary arrangements may be made to accommodate each request. Phone: 920-929-3771.
Closed session: In accordance with State Statute 19.85(1)(c), considering employment, promotion, compensation or performance evaluation data of any public employee over which the government body has jurisdiction or exercises responsibility.