Wednesday, December 13, 2023
Spillman Public Library, 719 Wisconsin Avenue, North Fond du Lac
- Call to Order
- Approve minutes from previous meeting on Wednesday, Oct. 11, 2023.
- Review and Approve list of bills from September and October 2023.
Review and Accept
- Monthly Financial Statement of Accounts for September and October 2023.
- Director’s Monthly Reports for September and October 2023.
- Treasurer’s Report
- Other Reports
- 1. 2023 Library Budget Final Draft--(Discussion and possible action)
- 1. Meeting Room Use Policy--(Discussion and possible action, 1st reading)
- 2. Library Circulation Trends--(Discussion and possible action)
- 5. Any other library or library service ideas?—(Discussion only)
*Closed Session for Discussion of a Personnel issue under Wisconsin State Statutes
19.85(1)(c) considering employment, promotion, compensation or performance evaluation data of any public employee over which the governmental body has jurisdiction or exercises responsibility.
- Any person who has a qualifying disability, as defined by the Americans with Disabilities Act, and who requires that the meeting, or materials at the meeting be in an accessible format must contact the Library 48 hours before the meeting so that the necessary arrangements may be made to accommodate each request. Phone: 920-929-3771.