Stop at Spillman Library to pick up your free tickets (limited quantity) to Santa Storytime. Thursday, December 9th, 6:15 p.m. Note: At NFDL Community Center. Subject to last minute COVID-19 modifications. Masks recommended. Every person planning on attending should pick up a ticket. Please call the library with any questions at 920-929-3771.
- Sept. 16/17 Imagination
- Sept. 23/24 Jumping into Fall
- Sept. 30/Oct. 1 Socks and Shoes
- Oct. 7/8 Nursery Rhymes
- Oct. 21/22 Colors
- Nov. 4/5 Just Plain Silly!
- Nov. 11/12 Hibernating Animals
- Nov. 18/19 Friends and Family
- Dec. 2/3 Sweet Treats
- Dec. 9 Santa Night at the NFDL Community Center
- Dec. 10 Wrap It Up!
Spillman Public Library for Wednesday, February 24th
6:00 p.m. via Zoom**
Agenda for Library Board Meeting
Wednesday, February 24, 2021
Via Zoom* for Spillman Public Library
Call to Order
Approve Minutes from Wed., Dec. 16, 2020 regular meeting (via Zoom).
Review and Approve list of bills from Nov. and Dec. 2020.
Review and Accept
Monthly Financial Account Statement from Nov. and Dec. 2020.
Director’s Monthly Reports for Nov. and Dec. 2020.
1. COVID-19 impact on library operations/Reopening Plan—(Discussion and possible action)