Thursday, Feb. 14th: Singer/Songwriter Jeff McAndrew "Songs and Poems"
- Thursday, March 21st: John Silah "Character Development"
- Thursday, April 11th: Tom Vrhovnik: "Writing Your Memoir"
- Thursday, May 9th: Glenn Henning TBA
- Thursday, June 13th: Dottie Winklemann TBA
- Thursday, July 11th: Glenn Bulman TBA
- Thursday, August 8th: Wordsmiths Summer Picnic
- Thursday, September 12th: Margie Barnes TBA
- Thursday, October 10th: Josiah Zabel "Worldbuilding"
- Thursday, Nov. 14th: Tom Vrhovnik "Photography and Writing"
- Thursday, Dec. 12th: Wordsmiths Christmas Party
Meetings usually take place on a Thursday of each month at 7:00 p.m. at the Spillman Library. Please check the library website or call the library to be sure.
All aspiring writers are welcome to join a new Creative Writer's Group--this group is composed of poets, novelists, short story writers, children's authors, or songwriters.
Please call the library with any questions at 929-3771.