Spillman Public Library
719 Wisconsin Avenue
North Fond du Lac, WI 54937
Monday: 10am - 8pm
Tuesday: 10am - 5pm
Wednesday: 10am - 5pm
Thursday: 10am - 8pm
Friday: 10am - 5pm
Saturday*: 10am - 1pm(*CLOSED Memorial Day - Labor Day)
Days CLOSED or limited hours for 2016:
Monday, May 30, 2016: CLOSED
Monday, July 4, 2016: CLOSED
Monday, Sept. 5, 2016: CLOSED
Thursday, Nov. 24-Saturday, Nov. 26: CLOSED
Friday, Dec. 23: OPEN 9-12 only
Saturday, Dec. 24-Monday, Dec. 26: CLOSED
- Erin Andrews - email@example.com
- Hanna Wetherbee, Children's Librarian - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Heather Wegner, Director - email@example.com
The Spillman Public Library shall serve all the residents of the Village of North Fond du Lac and the outlying service area, by providing a balanced collection of print and non-print resources reflecting the educational, informational and recreational needs of this community. Cooperation with the Winnefox Library System, other libraries and area educational and service organizations will be on-going to avoid unnecessary duplication of resources and services, while maintaining broad library services.
- To provide equal access to library services to all village and service area residents regardless of age, creed, nationality or race.
- To work closely with community residents, village administration, schools, (public, private and day cares) to increase awareness of and promote the use of library services.
- To provide ready access to all library materials at our library or thru interlibrary loans.
- To match the collection to the needs and demands of the local community.
- To expand the use of cooperative services. To achieve maximum effect from appropriate funding.
- To provide adequate physical facilities to house a balanced collection of library materials in varied formats, doing justice to the cultural needs of the community represented.
- To develop effective means of measuring the cost and efficiency of the library's service to the general public.
- To keep abreast of information technology.
Library Board of Trustees:
The Library Board meets the first Wednesday of even numbered months at 6 p.m. at the library. Library Board trustees are appointed by the Village Board President for three year terms. Library Board Trustees are not paid. The Trustees work to improve library services and meet the changing needs of the community. A Library Board is mandated by Wisconsin state statute.
There are seven Trustees on the Library Board. The current members are:
- Benny Skaar (President)
- Jackie Jurkowski (Secretary)
- Amy Leemon
- Gail Hock (School Representative)
- Tammy Keller (Village Board Representative)
- Sherry Freiberg
- Jeff McAndrew